What are the lights in the ceiling? How to install a ceiling fan with light?
What are the lights in the ceiling? How to install a ceiling fan with light?Subject: Home Decor - Sub Subject: Ceiling Light
Date: 4/11/2020 Status: ACTIVE
ANSWERS Write an Answer
❝What are the lights in the ceiling? How to install a ceiling fan with light?❞ answers. Askme asked first. Total 2 replies.
What are the lights in the ceiling?
Home Decor / Ceiling Light Lights In the Ceiling are Called. Smartly » Generally lamps are used in 3 ways. They provide light to carry out certain responsibilities like reading, sewing, and cooking food. Usually these kind of lamps, which are usually called task lighting fixtures, need to be bright.
How to Install a Ceiling Fan that Includes a Light Kit
- Turn the lighting circuit off where you intend to install a ceiling fan that includes a light kit.
- Attach the ceiling fan mounting brackets to the junction box in the ceiling with the mounting screws that came with the ceiling fan.
- Pull the four wires attached to the top of the ceiling fan motor through the canopy.
- Thread the ceiling fan wires through the down-rod.
- Line up the round openings of the down-rod with the two round openings in the collar.
- Slide the down-rod hanger ball over the top of the down-rod. Ensure the flat part of the ball faces the ceiling. Insert an additional clevis pin through the two holes at the top of the down-rod. Pull the ball towards the top of the down-rod until the ball covers the clevis pin. Tighten the set screw in the down-rod hanger ball to hold it in place.
- Lift the motor and place the down-rod ball in the hanging bracket. Match the ceiling fan white wire to the white wire in the ceiling junction box. Twist a yellow or orange wire connector on the white wires.
- Match the green ceiling fan wire to the bare copper wire in the ceiling junction box. Twist another yellow or orange wire connector on the ends of the wires.
- Match the black wire and the blue wire from the ceiling fan to the black ceiling junction box wire. Secure these wires together with a yellow or red wire connector. Not all ceiling fans have a black, white, blue and green wire; some have a black wire with a white stripe down the side, rather than the blue wire, while other manufactures use a red wire in place of the blue wire. The additional wire supplies electricity to the ceiling fan light kit, so you can run the fan and operate the lights independently.
- Slide the ceiling fan canopy up the down-rod and over the hanging bracket. Use the canopy screws provided with the fan to attach the canopy to the bracket.
- Line up the holes in the ceiling fan blade arms with the holes in the ceiling fan motor. Attach the ceiling fan blades to the bottom of the motor with the motor screws.
- Look for the blue wire in the switch housing at the bottom center of the fan and beneath the fan motor and blades. Match the blue wire to the black wire from the light kit. Twist a yellow or orange wire connector onto the set of wires. Match the white switch housing wire to the white light kit wire. Use another yellow or orange wire connector to secure them.
- Connect the light kit to the bottom of the switch housing with the light kit screws that came with the ceiling fan. Install the ceiling fan glass shades, tighten the thumb screws to hold the shades to the light kit and install the ceiling fan light bulbs.
- Turn on the lighting circuit to power your new ceiling fan.
How much does it cost to epoxy a garage floor? What is epoxy garage flooring? Garage floor epoxy flooring is a tough, long-lasting coating that you paint onto the concrete. An epoxy garage floor resists grease, oil and many other substances that would ruin ordinary paint.Flooring / Epoxy Flooring Answers: 1 2
Epoxy Flooring in the home. The Pros and Cons. Epoxy flooring is a great option when it comes to your home. It’s made with a highly durable resin that allows for multiple aesthetic changes as well.Flooring / Epoxy Flooring Answers: 1 2
What are the lights in the ceiling? How to install a ceiling fan with light?Home Decor / Ceiling Light Answers: 2 8
Do you need building regs for new windows?Windows / Requirements Answers: 1 1
How do I choose a fabric sofa? How to choose upholstery fabric for your sofaSofa / Fabric Answers: 3 4
How to Buy a Sectional Sofa? How to choose a sectional sofa? Are Sectionals good for small living rooms? Modern small and large living room sectional sofasSectional Sofas / Living Room Answers: 1 2
Best cheap sectional sofas leather sectional sofas or cheap leather sectional couch or cheap leather sectional furniture best sectional sofa reviews red black white leather sectional sofa clearance buy sectional sofa genuine leather sectional sofasSectional Sofas / Leather Answers: 1 5
Chesterfield sofas leather or velvet black collection: Black Leather Chesterfield Sofa Couch w/Tufted Arms Modern Tufted Wide Top Grain Leather Chesterfield Couch Sofa Chesterfield Lounger Home Furniture Sofas Couches for Living/Theater Room Sofa, BlackInterior Design / Italian Chesterfield Sofas Answers: 1 44
What's New Large Luxury Sectional Sofas? Modern leather Large Sectionals and sofas Luxurious Large Modern Sofas and sectional for living rooms A classy blend of comfort and sophistication, sectionals are an ideal choice for the ones who love to add elegance to their living room.Interior Design / Luxury Sectional Sofas Answers: 2 102
When choosing whether to buy a crib or a bassinet, the first thing you should consider is where in your house you want your baby to sleep. What is the best and low price crib designs?Baby Furniture / Wooden baby cradles Answers: 1 3