1. Open the washer/dryer door and remove any clothingor items from the washer/dryer.
2. Inspect the seal between the door opening and the drumfor stained areas or soil buildup. Gently pull back the seal to inspect all areas under the seal and to check for foreign objects.
3. If stained areas or soil buildup are found, wipe downthese areas of the seal usingthe texturedside of an affresh® Machine Cleaning Wipe.
NOTE:Perform the following procedure every 6 months.
1. Open the drain pump filter access door at the bottom rightcorner at the front of the washer/dryer.
2. Place a broad, flat pan beneath the drain pump filter tocollect the drain water. Pull out the black hose, removethe plug, and drain the hose into the pan. Empty the pan.Replace the drain hose plug and put the hose back intoplace. Repeat this procedure if necessary until all thewater has drained. Make sure that the black hose iscompletely dry.
3. Lay a cotton cloth beneath the drain pump filter to absorbany water still in it. Then remove the drain pump filter byturning it counterclockwise.
4. Remove large clumps of lint by hand from the filter andplace lint in a suitable waste container. Remove remainingresidue from the filter by rinsing with water.
5. Reinsert the drain pump filter by turning it clockwise.Make sure to turn it in as far as it will go, with the filterhandle left in a vertical position.
The Clean Washer with affresh® message will flash at the endof a wash cycle when the washer has run 30 wash cycles. Thisis a reminder to run the CleanWasher with affresh® cycle.If the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle is not run, the messagewill stop flashing at the end of a wash cycle after running threemore regular wash cycles. After 30 more wash cycles arecompleted, the Clean Washer with affresh® message will againflash at the end of a wash cycle as a reminder.
To access the Clean Washer cycle, press the Tools button on the control and scroll to the Utility Cycles. Follow the screen prompts to begin.
This washer/dryer has a special cycle that uses higherwater volumes in combination with affresh® Washer Cleanerto thoroughly clean the inside of the unit.
Clean Washer with affresh® Cycle Procedure(Recommended for Best Performance):
a. Open the washer/dryer door and remove any clothingor items.
b. Use an affresh® Machine Cleaning Wipe or a soft,damp cloth or sponge to clean the inside door glass.
c. Add an affresh® Washer Cleaner Tablet to thewasher drum.
d. Do not add the affresh® Washer Cleaner tabletto the bulk dispenser.
e. Do not add any detergent or other chemicals to thewasher/dryer when following this procedure.
f. Close the washer/dryer door.
g. Select the Clean Washer with affresh® cycle.
h. Select the Tumble Fresh™ option to help dry thewasher/dryer interior after the cycle is complete.
i. Touch the START/PAUSE button to begin the cycle.
Description of Clean Washer with affresh® Cycle Operation:
1. Do not run this cycle with a load. Doing so could damagethe items.
2. After the cycle is complete, leave the door open slightlyto allow for better ventilation and drying of the washer/dryer interior.
NOTE: The washer/dryer remembers your last optionselection and will use it for future wash cycles untilyou deselect that option.
affresh®cleaners are available at many retailers. Find onehere.
NOTE - Liquid chlorine bleach cannot be used in the All-In-One Washer and Dryer.
Use of non-HE detergent can cause a film residue, which can result in odor or smell.Always use the detergent manufacture's recommended amount of detergent.
The All-in-One Washer and Dryer has no lint screen. Any accumulated lint is rinsed, and then flushed out during the rinse cycle.
Cleanthe inner door glass and door seal on a regular basis to alleviate any lint build up in those areas.
If you notice accumulated lint on your clothing, check the drain pump filter to see if it needs cleaning.
After a period of using your washer/dryer, you may findsome residue buildup in the Load & Go™ bulk dispenser. Toremove residue from the dispensers, lift the handle on thedispenser container housing to remove it from the washer/dryer cabinet, then rinse the two dispensers thoroughly withrunning water. Wipe the outside dispenser container surfaceswith an affresh® Machine Cleaning Wipe or a damp clothand towel dry. Use an all-purpose surface cleaner, if needed.
Replace the dispenser container in the washer/dryer cabinetand make sure that it is seated.
IMPORTANT: Load & Go™ bulk dispenser container is notdishwasher-safe.
If removing the dispenser for either cleaning or to change the detergent or softener, pull the dispenser straight up. Holdthe dispenser level to avoid any spilling of liquid that may still beinside.
IMPORTANT: To avoid damaging the washer’s finish, do not use abrasive products.
IMPORTANT: Call for service to install new transport bolts.Do not reuse transport bolts. Washer/dryermust be transportedin the upright position. To avoid structural damage toyour washer/dryer, it must be properly set up for relocationby a certified technician.
To reinstall washer/dryer after non-use, vacation, winter storage,or moving:
To avoid damage, install and store washer/dryer where it will not freeze. Because some water may stay in the hoses, freezing can cause damage. If storing or moving during freezing weather, winterize your washer/dryer.
NOTE:If you will not be using your Load & Go™ Bulk Dispenser for an extended period of time, completely clean out the unit and dispose of all detergent and fabric softener. See "Cleaning theLoad & Go™ Bulk Dispenser" under "Cleaning and Maintenance" symptom above.
To reinstall washer/dryer after non-use, vacation, winter storage or moving:
Ask me about:
How do I fix H2O error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 9
How do I fix 999 error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 2
How do I fix Leak Detected error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 4
How do I fix Cup Open error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 4
How do I fix PF code error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 3
How do I fix C8 error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 3
How do I fix C7 error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 6
How do I fix C6 error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 4
How do I fix C5 error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 4
How do I fix C4 error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 4
How do I fix C3 error code on GE dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 2
How do I fix C3 error code on dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 2
How do I fix C2 error code on dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 2
How do I fix C1 error code on dishwasher?GE / Dishwasher Answers: 1 2