Microwave oven interfering with radio, TV or similar equipment.
• Clean door and sealing surface of the oven.
• Reorient the receiving antenna of radio or television.
• Relocate the microwave oven with respect to the receiver.
• Plug the microwave oven into a different outlet so that microwave oven and receiver are on different branch circuits.
Dim microwave oven light. • When operating on low power levels, the microwave oven light may be dimmer.
Steam accumulating on door and hot air coming out from vents.
• During operation, steam may be produced. Most will exit through the vents, however some may accumulate around the oven door.
House lights dim when in use.
• The outlet or wiring to the outlet may be underrated or the appliance may be operating on a shared circuit. Ensure the appliance is connected to a dedicated circuit.
Microwave oven will not start.
• Power cord not plugged in properly or switched on. Unplug, put the plug in again and switch on.
• Fuse blown or circuit breaker problem.Replace the fuse or reset circuit breaker.
• Trouble with outlet.Have a professional check that the outlet is not faulty.
Frozen snacks or other foods are not getting crisp or brown.
• Crisper pan is not hot enough.Preheat crisper pan for full 3 minutes.
• Too much food is being cooked at one time. Ensure that food is in a single layer and all pieces are touching the surface of the crisper pan.
• Thicker or denser pieces of food may take longer to heat through and dry enough for adequate browning. Choose a higher AMOUNT when programming a cooking cycle.
When defrosting meat or chicken pieces, the edges are overcooking.
• Food is being overheated. Remove food from microwave oven when still slightly frozen in the center. Allow to rest at room temperature or in the refrigerator until completely thawed.
When reheating food, it’s not getting hot all the way through.
• A large amount of food is being reheated. Pause the reheat cycle and stir large quantities of food 2 or more times, ensuring that the hot edges get stirred into the cold center.
• Large/thick pieces of food are being reheated. Flip thick steaks, bone-in chicken breasts and other large foods 2 or more times during reheating.
Microwave oven does not heat.
• Door not closed properly. Ensure door is shut properly. Ensure the power level setting are correct.
Microwave oven does not heat enough.
• Ensure the power level setting are correct.
Glass turntable makes noise during operation
• Turntable roller not inserted properly or needs to be cleaned. Reset and clean if necessary.
Ask me about:
Askme / 4/20/2020 4:03:21 PM (Original: 1200X771 px)
Askme / 4/20/2020 4:04:29 PM (Original: 1280X794 px)
How does a communication error between the motor control unit and the main control board contribute to the F28 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what methods can be used to resolve this issue?Maytag front loader washer / F28 error: Communication issue Answers: 3 9
How does an electrical or communication problem between the main control board and the user interface board contribute to the F23 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what steps can be taken to address this issue?Maytag front loader washer / Pressure switch or water level detection problem Answers: 1 3
How does an issue with the door lock mechanism or the door latch assembly contribute to the F22 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what measures can be taken to fix the problem?Maytag front loader washer / F22: Door lock error Answers: 2 4
How does a drain or pump obstruction contribute to the F21 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what methods can be used to clear the blockage and restore proper drainage?Maytag front loader washer / Long drain time or clogged drain filter Answers: 2 3
How does a water inlet problem, such as insufficient water flow or a clogged inlet valve filter, contribute to the F20 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what methods can be used to resolve these issues?Maytag front loader washer / No water detected entering the washer Answers: 1 2
How does a communication failure between the main control board and the motor control unit lead to the F11 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what measures can be taken to address this issue?Maytag front loader washer / 11: Communication error Answers: 3 5
How does a communication problem between the control board and the motor contribute to the F09 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what troubleshooting methods can be employed to fix it?Maytag front loader washer / F09: Overflow condition Answers: 1 3
How does a drive motor tachometer error contribute to the F06 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what steps should be taken for diagnosis and rectification?Maytag front loader washer / F06: Drive motor tachometer error Answers: 2 3
How does a drain problem or a clogged drain filter lead to the F02 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what steps can be taken to address this issue?Maytag front loader washer / F02: Drain problem Answers: 2 3
Are there any specific troubleshooting techniques or diagnostic tests that can help identify the underlying causes of the F01 error code on a Maytag front loader washer, and what are the recommended solutions?Maytag front loader washer / F01: Main control board issue Answers: 1 3
Could you provide me with a list of error codes from 0--n for Whirlpool 6th Sense ovens? How many error codes are there for Whirlpool 6th Sense ovens, and what are they?Whirlpool / error codes from 0 to n Answers: 1 3
What could be causing the doors on my Splendide Ariston AW122 stackable washer and dryer to not unlock after the cycle completes and the light flashes to indicate that the door should unlock?Splendide / Ariston AW122 Answers: 1 5
How do I get my GE Washing Machines drive shalf or shifter it to open?GE / Washing Machines Answers: 2 3
What is causing a Frigidaire stackable washer/dryer to shake violently during the spin cycle?Frigidaire / Washer Answers: 1 4
What should I be looking for to stop the gas smell coming from inside the oven when I turn it on?Oven / gas smell Answers: 2 3