How to bypass Google account from LG Stylo phone?
How to bypass Google account from LG Stylo phone? Google Account Verification bypass Manual. Turn on your LG Stylo 4 and select your language. Connect to an available wifi network.Subject: LG Stylo - Sub Subject: Bypass Google account
Date: 6/12/2019 Status: ACTIVE
ANSWERS Write an Answer
❝How to bypass Google account from LG Stylo phone?❞ answers. technician asked first. Total 5 replies.
2- Configure your WiFi settings to connect to WiFi.
3- Choose your language preference on the next screen.
4- After that you will see Accessibility Settings at the bottom of the screen. Tap that option.
5- Select Motor Cognition within the Accessibility Settings menu.
6- Toggle Touch Assistant to ON.
7- An icon of a man in a circle will appear.
Tap that and an overlay menu will appear. Hold down Home from that overlay menu.
8- You will be brought to the Google screen.
Select No Thanks at the bottom and then in the search window type Settings. Select the option that appears with the gear symbol and the word Settings.
9- Your phone Settings menu will appear.
Choose Apps from the menu.
10- Once your Apps list screen appears, select the three dots in the upper right-hand corner and choose Show System.
11- Scroll down until you find Setup Wizard and choose that option.
12- Disable the Setup Wizard.
You will see the option to Force Stop or Disable. Choose Disable.
13- Hold down the Power button to restart your phone.
When the screen boots back up, you will see that the Accessibility Touch Assistant is still enabled. Hit Next instead of Accessibility Settings. Choose your language and setup WiFi.
14- A Legal Disclaimer screen will appear.
Check the I Agree box and then tap Done. You will see a pop-up that says Setup Wizard Complete.
15- Go to Settings from the App drawer screens.
Choose Backup and Reset from the General tab list.
16- Select the Factory Reset option.
Go through the process of restarting the device. There will be a Note that the phone will restart Twice. Tap OK.
17- Now you can setup the phone as if it was new from the box and put in your Google Account as the master account.
Install LG Drivers
Install LG Bridge
Unpack LG backup
Removing Google Account on the phone will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.
If want saves your data do a backup before start.
The battery should be at least 50 charged before the start.
Turn on your LG Stylo 4 and select your language.
Connect to an available wifi network.
Back to the Welcome screen.
Select Accessibility button.
Next tap Vision option.
Turn on TalkBack option, confirm enable by tap turn on button.
Write on screen L letter to enable help menu.
Select TalkBack Settings.
1. HARD RESET your phone. Make sure you do this before starting the next step.
2. Connect to wifi and go back to the start and get into accessibility mode. Enable Global Context Menu by making an L shape on the screen. Goto TalkBack Settings. Once you are in press both volume keys to suspend Talkback. Scroll down to the bottom and select Help and Feedback. Click on where it says About Switch Access for Android (if this is framed in a window then hard reset and restart again). This should take you to the Help section with About Switch Access for Android at the top with a youtube video at the bottom.
3. Click the youtube video and click the share button (arrow at the top right). This should show you a box with the link highlighted. Double tap this to open up YouTube. Once youtube is opened click the share button at the top right once again and this time you will be presented with where to share to. Click on Gmail. At this point pause and create a hotmail account on another device or use one of your own if you have it handy. Yahoo did not work for me so I stuck with hotmail. Forward on into gmail and select hotmail, fill out the information, and forward on until it says Take Me To Gmail at the bottom. Click this and then click the top right 3 dots and goto settings. Click the top 3 dots again then click manage accounts. You should be in settings now.
4. Scroll down to Fingerprints and Security and click this. Goto Phone Administration and disable Android Device Manager. Next goto Apps section of Settings. Click top right 3 dots and select show all apps. Scroll down to Setup Wizard, you should see 2. Disable/Force stop and clear cache/data on both. Now scroll up to Google Account Manager and repeat previous process then onto Google Play Service doing the same. Restart your phone.
7. Now click on settings and goto Apps, tap 3 dots, select show system apps and now you are going to Disable/Force Stop and clear cache/data of all these apps. Google App / Google Backup Transport / Google Calender Sync / Google Contacts Sync / Google Drive Promotion / Google One Time Init / Google Partner Setup / Google Play Services / Google Play Store / Google Services Framework / Google Text-To-Speech Engine / Setup Wizard (both).
9. You should be back at the setup screen. Forward through until you get to wifi and shut it off.
10. Now comes the last but fun part. We are going to crash the Setup Wizard. Go back to the start screen of the setup wizard and repeadtly go forward and back until the app crashes and do this until you see the home screen (remind you of iphone glitches? ha) it WILL work just have to do it many times. Once you get to the home screen, go into settings and enable developer mode then get into developer mode and enable OEM Unlock next goto Backup and Reset and reset your phone. DONE. Enjoy your phone now.
My Vaillant Combi Failed, How Do I Reset My Vaillant Boiler? How do you clear the fault code on a Vaillant boiler?Vaillant / Boiler Answers: 2 6
What will PlayStation 5 cost, How much should the PS5 cost: PlayStation 5 Cost $500 and Release November 2020. Sony Interactive Entertainment has said when the PlayStation 5 will releaseSony / PS5 Answers: 1 3
Can I use coconut oil after epilating; As a general rule, you want to work with the natural direction of hair growth. Also, make sure both the skin and tools are clean before epilating. What natural at home products are to be used after face epilation? Facial lotion, coconut oil, or baby oil are allBraun / Silk-epil 9 Flex Answers: 1 38
Should I Epilate with or against the grain; While it is important to hold the skin taut, the epilator shouldn't' be pressed down against the skin. The epilator should be used “against the grain” (against the direction of hair growth), in a slow, but steady manner. If you rush you may miss hairs or cBraun / Silk-epil 9 Flex Answers: 1 62
Why are my legs not smooth after epilating; While it is possible, your legs will probably not be smooth when you first epilate. It really depends on your genetics, when you last shaved, and how you well you epilate. After the first couple of sessions, it's common that that you may still feel a tinyBraun / Silk-epil 9 Flex Answers: 1 20
Can you use soap with an epilator; Epilating makes you prone to ingrown hairs so you need to exfoliate when you epilate. But even if you do end up using a chemical exfoliation treatment, you can't cleanse the skin afterwards. So you may as well just shower beforehand.Braun / Silk-epil 9 Flex Answers: 1 23
I have a 6th sense whirlpool and now it showing on the display 0-n on display and it not starting . Where it the problemWhirlpool / 6th sens Answers: 1 280
GIGABYTE Motherboard using Xpress Recovery2. Xpress Recovery2 is designed to provide quick backup and restoration of hard disk data. Supporting Microsoft operating systems including Windows XP/2000/NT/98/Me and DOS, and file systems including FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS, Xpress Recovery2.GIGABYTE / GA-990FX-Gaming Motherboard Answers: 1 21
GIGABYTE GA-990FX-Gaming Motherboard Debug LED Codes: Regular Boot Codes, S3 Resume Codes, Recovery Codes, Error Codes. Learn Debug LED Codes for GA-990FX-Gaming MotherboardGIGABYTE / GA-990FX-Gaming Motherboard Answers: 1 612
Does 802.11d support 5GHz? What is WiFi 802.11b G N? Why is Wi-Fi called 802.11? What is the best 802.11ax routers? Is 802.11ax backwards compatible?ASUS / DSL-N16 xDSL Modem Router Answers: 2 6
What is the best phones? Of course, it's your favorite phone. You decide. Latest phone models I selected for you. I think all phones are beautiful and12
Modem RestartPerforming a modem restart is the most common solution to internet-related issues.Shut down the device you are using to connect to the In60