HP Pavilion Audio Problem sound is not audible
HP Pavilion Notebook PC Laptop sound is not audible. How do I fix the sound on my HP laptop? Why is my audio not working on my laptop? HP laptop sound not working. Why does my HP Pavilion have no sound?Subject: HP Pavilion - Sub Subject: Audio Problem
Date: 7/8/2019 Status: ACTIVE
ANSWERS Write an Answer
❝HP Pavilion Audio Problem sound is not audible❞ answers. technician asked first. Total 2 replies.
Audio Problems: If sound is not audible
- Press Fn+Up Arrow several times
- Click the speaker icon on the taskbar to ensure that Mute is not checked
- When you are operating your computer in MS-DOS mode (for example, when running MS-DOS games), you may find that the sound does not operate properly. Use Windows applications for full use of sound capabilities.
How do I fix the sound on my HP laptop?
Click Start, type device into the search field, and then select Device Manager from the list. Click the + (plus) sign next toSound, video and game controllers in the Device Manager window. Right-click the name of theaudiodevice listed underSound, video and game controllers, and then click Update Driver Software.
Why is my audio not working on my laptop?
You can do this by going to Device Manager and then right-clicking on thesounddevice and choosing Uninstall. Go ahead and restart the computer and Windows will automatically reinstall thesounddevice. This may fix yourproblemin some cases. Hopefully, thesoundon yourlaptopor PC isworkingnow!
Why does my HP Pavilion have no sound?
Here are the solutions that have helped people resolve the sound problem. You don’t need to try them all; just work your way down until your sound works.
- Troubleshoot the hardware issue: It’s likely yourspeakeron your laptop just working, so the sound is not working. You cantake a look at the speakeron your laptop and see there’s any cloth or dust on the speaker. Make sure the speaker works proper. If you’re connecting your headset to your laptop, and the audio is not working through your headphone,disconnectyour headphone from your laptop. If the sound gets working again, it should be a problem of the headphone jack on your laptop, so you canclean the jacks with a cotton swab or soft brush; Or it can be a problem of your headphone,replace with another headphone cord or try another new headphoneto have the sound working through your headphone.
- Check the audio settings in your Windows: If the hardware is working properly, the sound issue can be caused by theincorrect settingsin your laptop. Follow the steps below to check the settings for your sound.
- Update your audio driver: A missing or outdated sound driver can cause the sound not working, so you can try to update your driver to the latest version to fix the problem. You can manually update the audio driver by searching on themanufacturer’s website, find the latest and correct driver that’s matched with your Windows OS, and install it in your computer. This requires time and computer skills.
- Reinstall your audio driver: HP laptop sound not working issue can be caused by the driver corruption, so you can uninstall the existed sound driver in your laptop and reinstall a new driver for your sound device.
Why is the Samsung SCR-4101N DVR security camera system displaying a password no match error when the admin password is inputted?
Why is the Samsung SCR-4101N DVR security camera system displaying a password no match error when the admin password is inputted? How to hard reset Samsung DVR?Samsung / DVR Answers: 1 2
Can a Lorex DVR with 4K cameras be used for live viewing on Dish Network internet, despite issues connecting to the DVR through the Lorex Home app?
Can a Lorex DVR with 4K cameras be used for live viewing on Dish Network internet, despite issues connecting to the DVR through the Lorex Home app?Lorex / DVR Answers: 1 2
What is the issue with the 70 inch LG TV where the picture disappears 10 seconds after turning it on, but the sound still works?
LG TV 70 inch TV is turned on 10 seconds after the picture is gone, but there is sound.LG / TV Answers: 1 2
What can I do if the Cambridge Audio Azur 640A V2.0 is not responding to the remote control?Cambridge / Audio Azur Answers: 1 2
How to fix Canon Imagerunner advance 2030 error code E000196-1BFF?Canon / Imagerunner 2030 Answers: 1 2
How to Creating Music in Logic Pro? How to Creating and Importing Your Musical Material? How to Understanding the Basics of Projects and Regions?Logic Pro / Creating Music Answers: 1 2
How to Send, receive, and request money with Apple Watch? How to Send a payment from Apple Watch? How to Cancel a payment?Apple Watch / Send, receive, and request money Answers: 1 2
How to Set up Apple Pay on Apple Watch? How to Remove a card from Apple Pay? How to Change your default transaction details?Apple Watch / Set up Apple Pay Answers: 2 3
How to Use Walkie-Talkie on Apple Watch? How to Invite a friend to use Walkie-Talkie? How to Make yourself unavailable? How to Talk with a single tap?Apple Watch / Using Walkie-Talkie Answers: 1 2
How to Set timers on Apple Watch? Quickly set a timer, pause or end? How to Create a custom timer? How to Create multiple timers?Apple Watch / Set timers Answers: 1 2
Solving Problems with Your Computer: Troubleshooting TechniquesAudio Problems: If sound is not audiblePress Fn+Up Arrow several timesClick the speaker16
The compact disc was developed jointly by Philips and Sony. Philips contributed laser disc experience and Sony digital audio expertise. But there were17
Dell Poweredge R230 Troubleshooting system startup failureIf you boot the system to the BIOS boot mode after installing an operating system from the U18
The Audi A4 is a luxury car known for its sleek design and advanced technology, but like any vehicle, it can experience problems from time to time. On1