What are the steps for setting the time and date on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm)?
How do I set the time and date on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm)?Subject: Samsung - Sub Subject: Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm)
Date: 5/11/2023 Status: SOLVED
1 answered / 1 voted, 2 viewed.
Here are the steps on how to set the time and date on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm):
Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm)
- From the watch's Home screen, press the Power key.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap General.
- Tap Date and time.
- To set the time, tap Set time.
- Slide your finger up or down on the screen to set the required time.
- To set the date, tap Set date.
- Slide your finger up or down on the screen to set the required date.
- To set the time zone, tap Time zone.
- Select the appropriate time zone.
- Tap Done.
The time and date on your watch should now be set.
Here are some additional tips:
- If you have paired your watch with a phone, the time and date on your watch will be automatically synced with your phone.
- If you are not able to set the time and date on your watch, you may need to restart your watch. To do this, press and hold the Power key until you see the power off slider. Then, swipe the slider to the right to turn off your watch. Once your watch is turned off, press and hold the Power key again until you see the Samsung logo. Your watch will then start up and you will be able to try setting the time and date again.
- If you are still having trouble setting the time and date on your watch, you may need to reset your watch. To do this, press and hold the Power key and the Home key at the same time until you see the reset icon. Then, follow the on-screen instructions to reset your watch.
ANSWERS Write an Answer
❝What are the steps for setting the time and date on Samsung Galaxy Watch 4 (40mm)?❞ answers. wesley2026 asked first. Total 1 replies.
Can you guide me through the process of adjusting the time on a Breville microwave? What are the steps to reset the clock on a Breville microwave? Is there a specific button or menu for changing the time on Breville microwaves? Are there any tips or tricks for quickly updating the time on a BrevilleMicrowave / Changing time on Breville microwave Answers: 6 10
Can you guide me through the process of setting the time on the Amazfit GTS 2e fitness tracker?Amazfit / GTS 2e Answers: 0 1
Can you guide me on how to set up a world clock on the Amazfit GTR 47mm?Amazfit / GTR 47mm Answers: 0 0
How can I modify the time and date on my Fitbit Luxe SE?Fitbit / Luxe SE Answers: 0 0
How do I set the time and date on Samsung Gear Fit 2 Pro?Samsung / Gear Fit 2 Pro Answers: 0 0
What are the advanced time-related features of Huawei Watch 3 Active?Huawei / Watch 3 Active Answers: 0 0
What are the design and feature differences between the Honor MagicWatch 2 Classic and Sport models in terms of time-setting, and how does each model cater to users' needs?Honor / MagicWatch 2 Classic Answers: 0 0
Can you explain the steps to adjust the time on the Honor MagicWatch 2, and what features make this model stand out from other Honor watches in terms of accuracy and customization options?Honor / MagicWatch 2 Answers: 0 0
What materials is the Razer Nabu Watch Forged Edition made from, and how do they affect the process of setting the date and time?Razer / Nabu Watch Forged Edition Answers: 0 0
Is there a way to synchronize the time and date on the LG G Watch R with my smartphone, and how do I set it up?LG / G Watch R Answers: 0 0
What is the best phones? Of course, it's your favorite phone. You decide. Latest phone models I selected for you. I think all phones are beautiful and13
Samsung Galaxy A10e5.8" HD+ IPS LCD Infinity-V Display (720 x 1560 pixels)Android 9.0 (Pie); One UISamsung Exynos 7884 Octa32 GB ROM / 2 GB RAM8 MP or26
Samsung Galaxy Note Phone series The Samsung Galaxy Note series is a series of high-end Android-based phablets and tablets developed and marketed by28
Samsung 2020 QLED TV TroubleshootingPicture Issues TroubleshootingTesting the pictureSettings - Support - Device Care - Self Diagnosis - Picture Test48
Samsung Digital Camera TroubleshootingThe subject’s eyes appear red.Red eye occurs when the subject's eyes reflect light from the camera flash.• Set t31
A cooktop, also known as hob, is a device commonly used for cookery which is commonly found in kitchens, for applying heat to the base of pans or pots29
Samsung Air Purifier Cube Operation Features, Samsung Air Purifier Cleaning and Maintenance, Samsung Air Purifier Before Requesting Service
Samsung Air Purifier Cube Operation FeaturesIf you hear a chime sound when you connect the power cord, it means that the power is normally connected.T31
Xiaomi Band 3 User ManualInstalling the Fitness Tracker1. Insert one end of the fitness tracker into the slot from the front of the wristband. 2. Pres33
A smartwatch is a wearable computer in the form of a watch; modern smartwatches provide a local touchscreen interface for daily use, while an associat11
Samsung refrigerators come equipped with a built-in diagnostic system that helps to identify any issues that may arise. If an issue is detected, the r2