How to use Xpress Recovery2?
GIGABYTE Motherboard using Xpress Recovery2. Xpress Recovery2 is designed to provide quick backup and restoration of hard disk data. Supporting Microsoft operating systems including Windows XP/2000/NT/98/Me and DOS, and file systems including FAT16, FAT32, and NTFS, Xpress Recovery2.Subject: GIGABYTE - Sub Subject: GA-990FX-Gaming Motherboard
Date: 4/25/2020 Status: SOLVED
8 answered / 8 voted, 265 viewed.
How to use Xpress Recovery2?
XpressRecovery2is designed to provide quick backup and restoration of hard disk data. Supporting Microsoft operating systems including Windows XP/2000/NT/98/Me and DOS, and file systems includingFAT16,FAT32, andNTFS, XpressRecovery2is able to back up data on hard disks onPATAandSATAIDE controllers. After XpressRecovery2is executed from CD-ROM for the first time, it will stay permanent in your hard disk. If you wish to run XpressRecovery2later, you can simply pressF9during systembootupto enter XpressRecovery2without the CD-ROM.System requirements:
- At least64Mbytes of system memory
- VESA-supportedVGA cards
How to use the XpressRecovery2Initial access by booting from CD-ROM and subsequent access by pressing theF9key: Steps: After entering BIOS Setup, go to Advanced BIOS Feature and set to boot from CD-ROM. Save the settings and exit the BIOS Setup. Insert the provided driver CD into your CD-ROM drive. Upon system restart, the message which says "Boot from CD/DVD:" will appear in the bottom left corner of the screen. Press any key to enter XpressRecovery2. After the steps above are completed, subsequent access to XpressRecovery2can be made by simply pressing thekey during system power-on.
- If you have already entered XpressRecovery2by booting from the CD-ROM, you can enter XpressRecovery2by pressing thekey in the future.
- System storage capacity and the reading/writing speed of the hard disk will affect the data backup speed.
- It is recommended that XpressRecovery2be immediately installed once you complete installations of OS and all required drivers as well as software.
The Main Screen of XpressRecovery2
- RESTORE:Restore the backed-up data to your hard disk. (This button will not appear if there is no backup file.)
- BACKUP:Back up data from hard disk.
- REMOVE:Remove previously-created backup files to release disk space.
- (This button will not appear if there is no backup file.)
- REBOOT:Exit the main screen and restart the system.
- Limitations:Not compatible to Xpress Recovery.
- For the use of XpressRecovery2, a primary partition must be reserved.
- XpressRecovery2will store the backup file at the end of the hard disk, so free space available on the hard disk for the backup file must be allocated in advance. (A minimum4GBis recommended but the actual space is dependent on the size of the data to be backed up)
- Capable of backing up hard disks installed with Windows operating systems including DOS and Windows XP/2000/NT/9x/Me.
- USB hard disks are currently not supported.
- Does not support RAID/AHCI(class code 0104/0106) hard disks.
- Capable of backing up and restoring only the first physical hard disk.
- Hard disks detection sequence is as follows:
- PATAIDE primary channel
- PATAIDE secondary channel
- SATAIDE channel 1
- SATAIDE channel 2
- SATAIDE channel 3
- SATAIDE channel 4
- Precautions:When using hard disks with more than128Gunder Windows 2000, be sure to execute the EnableBigLba.exe program from the driver CD before data backup.
- It is normal that data backup takes longer time than data restoration.
- XpressRecovery2is compliant with theGPLregulations.
- On a few motherboards based onNvidiachipsets, BIOS update is required for XpressRecovery2to correctly identify RAID andSATAIDE mode. Please contact your motherboard manufacturer.
- XpressRecovery2supports onlyPATAhard disks and notSATAhard disks on the following motherboards (As this is a BIOS-related issue, it can be solved by BIOS update)GA-K8UGA-K8U-9GA-K8NXP-SLIGA-K8NUltra-SLIGA-K8NPro-SLIGA-K8NXP-9GA-K8NUltra-9GA-K8NF-9(PCBVer. 1.0)GA-K8NE(PCBVer. 1.0)GA-K8NMF-9GA-8N-SLIRoyalGA-8N-SLIProGA-8N-SLI
RELATED BEST GIGABYTE GAMING MOTHERBOARDS
Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2/Realtek ALC892/Intel LAN/HDMI/Gaming Motherboard)
GIGABYTE / GA-990FX-Gaming Motherboard Gigabyte Z390 Gaming X (Intel LGA1151/Z390/ATX/2xM.2/Realtek ALC892/Intel LAN/HDMI/Gaming Motherboard):
- Supports 9th and 8th Intel Core processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- New 10+2 Phases digital PWM Design; Form Factor: ATX Form Factor; 30.5cm x 22.5cm
- Dual Ultra-Fast M.2 with PCIe Gen3 x4 (1 with thermal Guard) & SATA interface
- 2-Way Crossfire Multi-Graphics Support with PCIe Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- Intel native USB 3.1 Gen2 Type-A
GIGABYTE B450 Gaming X (AMD Ryzen AM4/ 1xM.2/Hmdi/DVI/USB 3.1/DDR4/ATX/Motherboard)
GIGABYTE / GA-990FX-Gaming Motherboard GIGABYTE B450 Gaming X (AMD Ryzen AM4/ 1xM.2/Hmdi/DVI/USB 3.1/DDR4/ATX/Motherboard):
- Supports AMD RYZEN 2nd generation/ Ryzen with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Athlon with Radeon Vega Graphics/ Ryzen 1st generation processors
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Hdmi, DVI-D ports for multiple display
- Ultra-fast NVMe PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2
- High quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard design
GIGABYTE AORUS GA-AX370-Gaming K5 (AMD Ryzen AM4/ X370/ RGB FUSION/ SMART FAN 5/ HDMI/ M.2/ USB 3.1 Type-C/ ATX/ DDR4/ Motherboard)
GIGABYTE / GA-990FX-Gaming Motherboard GIGABYTE AORUS GA-AX370-Gaming K5 (AMD Ryzen AM4/ X370/ RGB FUSION/ SMART FAN 5/ HDMI/ M.2/ USB 3.1 Type-C/ ATX/ DDR4/ Motherboard):
- Supports AMD Ryzen & 7th Generation A-series/Athlon Processors
- Dual Channel ECC/Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 4 DIMMs
- Fast 4 USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-C and Type-A
- 2-Way CrossFire/SLI Multi-Graphics Support with Dual Armor and Ultra Durable Design
- Ultra-Fast PCIe Gen3 x4 M.2 with PCIe NVMe & SATA mode support
ANSWERS Write an Answer
❝How to use Xpress Recovery2?❞ answers. technician asked first. Total 8 replies.
from Thornton, CO?
Hint: College Station, TX?.. Among the legends 😀🐈 😗
Hint: Elk Grove, CA?.. Interesting 🥇👋
Location: Little Rock, AR?
- Xpress Recovery2 user guide
- Xpress Recovery2 backup process
- System recovery with Xpress Recovery2
- Creating system backups with Xpress Recovery2
- Xpress Recovery2 bootable USB
- Xpress Recovery2 restore options
- Backup and restore using Xpress Recovery2
- Xpress Recovery2 system image
- Xpress Recovery2 software download
- Gigabyte Xpress Recovery2 manual
- Xpress Recovery2 cloning disk
- Xpress Recovery2 backup settings
- Gigabyte motherboard recovery tool
- Xpress Recovery2 boot menu
- System recovery utility Xpress Recovery2
- Xpress Recovery2 system restore point
- Gigabyte Xpress Recovery2 utility
- Xpress Recovery2 create backup image
- Xpress Recovery2 backup location
- Xpress Recovery2 system rollback
- Gigabyte Xpress Recovery2 boot sequence
- Xpress Recovery2 recovery partition
- Xpress Recovery2 factory reset
- Gigabyte motherboard recovery process
- Xpress Recovery2 backup schedule
- Xpress Recovery2 disk cloning tool
- Gigabyte Xpress Recovery2 user manual
- Xpress Recovery2 system image creation
- Xpress Recovery2 system backup utility
- Gigabyte Xpress Recovery2 software instructions
How can I recover my LG Stylo from a Google account hack and ensure the security of my personal information?
Learn how to recover your LG Stylo from a Google account hack and safeguard your personal data. Follow these steps to enhance the security of your device./ LG Stylo Google account hack Answers: 0 2
What are some solutions to resolve the Xiaomi SIM card activation issue for a smoothly functioning phone?
Discover effective solutions for resolving the Xiaomi SIM card activation issue to ensure your phone functions smoothly and without any disruptions./ Xiaomi SIM card activation issue fix Answers: 0 8
How can I activate a SIM card on my Xiaomi phone if I am having trouble with the SIM card detection?
Learn how to troubleshoot SIM card detection issues on your Xiaomi phone and activate the SIM card successfully to stay connected./ Xiaomi phone SIM card activation Answers: 0 6
Discovering your Comcast security key is important for ensuring a secure connection for your devices. Learn how to locate it and keep your network safe./ Finding Comcast security key Answers: 0 12
Learn how to troubleshoot common Xiaomi SIM card setup issues quickly and effectively. Find solutions to resolve SIM card insertion, detection, and network connectivity problems./ Xiaomi SIM card setup issues Answers: 0 8
How can I troubleshoot and resolve issues with my GA-990FX-Gaming motherboard to ensure optimum performance?
Learn how to troubleshoot and resolve issues with your GA-990FX-Gaming motherboard to maximize performance and enhance your gaming experience./ Resolving GA-990FX-Gaming motherboard issues Answers: 0 12
If you have forgotten your Comcast network password, follow these steps to recover it quickly and easily to regain access to your account./ Comcast network password recovery Answers: 1 6
How can a mind-synthesizing interface revolutionize the way we interact with technology and access information?
A mind-synthesizing interface could enhance user experience, simplify tasks, and provide instant access to information, transforming technology interaction./ Mind-synthesizing interface Answers: 1 7
Though-driven data display can enhance decision-making in organizations by providing clear insights, aiding in better understanding of data patterns, and facilitating informed strategic choices./ Thought-driven data display Answers: 1 8
What are some helpful tips for activating a SIM card on Xiaomi smartphones for seamless communication?
Discover useful tips for activating your SIM card on Xiaomi smartphones to ensure smooth communication and maximize the benefits of your device./ Xiaomi SIM card activation tips Answers: 1 11
ASUS ROG STRIX X470-I GAMING Motherboard BIOS SetupBIOS (Basic Input and Output System) stores system hardware settings such as storage device configu77
MSI 990FXA Gaming Motherboard SpecificationsCPU Support: Supports AMD FX/ Phenom II / Athlon II and Sempron processors for the AM3/ AM3+ socket.Hypert80
GIGABYTE GA-990FX-Gaming Motherboard Hardware InstallationThe motherboard contains numerous delicate electronic circuits and components which can beco176
A motherboard (alternatively known as the mainboard, main circuit board, system board, baseboard, planar board or logic board, or colloquially, a mobo47